Sugar, Distillery & Refinery
Risansi has been a pioneer in introducing Progressive Cavity type single screw pumps in the Sugar & Distillery Industry worldwide and carries more than 42 years experience in Sugar, Distillery & Refinery Industry.
Our first screw pump in an Indian Sugar mill was installed in 1979. We understand sugar processing better than any other pump company and over the last three decades we have catered to approximately 650 sugar mills across 15 countries and successfully supplied our screw and Rota type pumps in more than 90 sugar, distillery, cogen and refinery Projects.
Advantages of using Risansi High flow pumps in Sugar & Distillery Industry
- Our screw pumps can handle all types of viscous media including abrasive slurries.
- Simply constructed and easy to dismantle and assemble.
- Low downtime losses.
- Low power consumptions and operating costs.
- Available with various seals and drive system combinations.
- Online stator maintenance can be done in 2 minutes.
- Eccentric joint can be replaced in 5-7 minutes.
Advantages of using Risansi Zero Leak Rota Pumps in Sugar Industry
- The standard Risansi Rota pumps are excellent for handling Magma/Massecuitte in sugar industry.
- Leak proof- Standard mechanical seal with hardened Tc vs Tc faces/metallic faces providing zero leakage.
- Advanced metallurgy having manganese/Bronze bush for reduced wear & tear.
- Robust design- Heavy duty body
- It can also handle other highly viscous fluids with solids in suspension.
- Chemical Dosing
- Dewatered sludge transfer
- Drainage and Transfer duties etc
- Effluent treatment
- Flocculants dosing
- Lagoon evacuation
- Lime Sucrate
- Long distance molasses transfer up to 5 kms
- Phosphoric acid dosing
- Scum for liquor purification
- Slop transfer pumps for incinerator boilers
- Spent wash transfer
- Syrup, Grain, Massecuitte, Magma, Molasses
- Trolley mounted pumps for pit evacuation